With the car financing of the VCBBank you can be the proud owner of a car. With a maximum duration of 3 years for second-hand vehicles and a maximum of 5 years for a new vehicle, you can already have your own car for a maximum amount of SRD 70,000.
Which documents do you have to submit when applying for car financing?
- a fully completed application form;
- a quote from the car dealer / car salesman;
- a copy of the (valid) driving license of the applicant;
- a recent employer’s statement;
- a recent pay slip;
- a recent extract from the population register;
- possibly a recent EBS or SWM notification.
What conditions apply to car financing?
- at least 1 year of the giro account holder of the VCBBank;
- have a fixed income;
- have a valid Surinamese driving license;
- have a minimal input.
For more information, you can visit one of our offices.