Important tips for using your VCB debit card and PIN code / VCB Digi Pass:
- In the event of the loss or theft of your VCBBank debit card / VCB Digi-Pass, you must report this immediately.
- Never give your PIN code to someone. It is extremely secret.
- Never write down your PIN code !! Never give it to third parties, even to a family member or close friend.
- If you suspect that a third party has your PIN, have it changed immediately.
- Protect the magnetic strip on the back of your card against magnetic fields or damage.
- Make sure that you are not only standing at a cash machine in the evenings and that a safe distance between you and the other waiting person is guaranteed.
- Always check your receipts together with your statements / historical statement, and notify us immediately if there are any differences.
- If you are connected to the internet, pay particular attention to the URL (website) address; when it starts with “https”, this site has a secure server.
- Secure your equipment: use a virus scanner, Firewall or anti-spyware. Use the latest version of your browser and secure your wireless internet connection (WiFi)